Clare Country Club – your #1 choice for accommodation, dining & functions in the Clare Valley
Clare Country Club is located just minutes from the centre of Clare township in the heart of the Clare Valley wine region of South Australia.
Here are just a few reasons why people choose to stay at the Clare Country Club:
- The resort has friendly staff who will greet you upon check-in and be available to assist throughout your stay. Their job is to ensure you have an awesome experience that will leaving you wanting to come back again and again!
- FREE WIFI is now available for all guests staying at Clare Country Club. Wireless internet access is available in guest rooms, function rooms and all public areas of the resort – speak to reception staff for further information
- One of the best dining experiences in the Clare Valley – Conners Restaurant & Bar. Open nightly for dinner from 6pm, Conners serves a mouth-watering menu, which is seasonally inspired and utilises some of the regions freshest produce. The menu is accompanied by an exclusively Clare Valley wine list, with a selection of favourite regional brands and some lesser known gems for you to try. Conners is also available for breakfast from 7am – 9am daily, to both the public & guests. More info available on Conners Restaurant & Bar page
- Manager on duty 24 hours – even outside of Reception hours, a Night Manager is onsite 24 hours to assist with late arrivals (please advise in advance) or for our guests who may require an early check-out.
- Reception Hours : Open 6.30am – 11pm daily
- Our recreational facilities, complimentary for all guests staying with us – such as the outdoor pool & spa, perfect for a cooling dip on a warm Summer day. Or the gymnasium and tennis court (rackets & balls available at reception) for those who are feeling energetic. A sauna is also available. Bike Hire can be arranged with the local providers in the region, including delivery & pick up from the Clare Country Club (charges apply & pre-bookings are recommended).
- Picnic & BBQ areas – enjoy local produce collected during your exploration of the Clare Valley back in the lush surrounds of our resort. Grassy areas are just right for a picnic, and complimentary barbecues are available for you to cook on.
- Accommodation at the resort features newly refurbished ensuite bathrooms, many with a spa bath for a little added luxury. Check out Our Rooms page for more information
- Conners Bar is a perfect spot for a nightcap or pre-dinner drink, with views of Lake Inchiquin, pool table and open log fire to warm you in Winter
- A Guest laundry is provided for your convenience with washing machines available & complimentary use of clothes dryer. Washing powder is also provided for guests to use.
- Free car parking is available onsite whilst you stay with us
- Clare Country Club welcomes coach groups to stay with us. We understand the needs and requirements of the coach market and have coach parking available onsite. Speak to reception staff about your next group holiday
- Our resort is adjacent the 18 hole Clare golf course. Professionals are available in their Pro Shop for tuition, electric carts are available for hire, as is a large range of equipment and merchandise for hire and sales. Go to our Golf page for more information about Clare Valley golf course
- The onsite stand-alone Clare Convention Centre is available to hire for weddings, functions and conferences. These facilities can be hired in conjunction with or separate to accommodation at the resort, and a range of catering packages are available.
There are also additional function rooms in the main resort building. Want to hold your next conference or function in the Clare Valley with us? Our Conference & Functions page has more information