We are open for business & following safe practices. View Safety Guidelines
You’ll find Clare Country Club next to the local golf course, just on the outskirts of Clare township, in South Australia’s Clare Valley wine region.
The Clare Valley is made up of a several key towns, each offering a unique and varied experience for the traveller and the regions 40+ cellar doors and wineries are dotted throughout these areas. The town of Auburn is approximately a 20 minute drive from the Clare Country Club; Mintaro, known for attractions such as Martindale Hall and the giant hedge maze, is a 15 minute drive; the historic copper mining township of Burra – 30 minute drive; and Sevenhill (home to the oldest winery in the Clare Valley, Sevenhill Cellars) is a 5 minute drive.
Nearby to the Clare Country Club, you can join the Riesling Trail, which is a 35k trail from Auburn to Clare, ideal for walking or cycling. It takes in scenic countryside and regional attractions along the way, has several loops to explore if you don’t want to undertake the entire length of the trail, and also connects with the popular Rattler Trail.
- Wine Tasting in the renowned Clare Valley wine region
- Riesling Trail (walk or cycle) – we recommend Riesling Trail Bike Hire, who can deliver & collect bikes to/from the Country Club – More Info
- Clare Golf Club
- Martindale Hall
- Clare Valley Model Engineers – train operates every second and fourth weekend of each month
- Antique stores & Museums
- Country Markets
- Mintaro Maze
- Clare Valley Art Gallery
- Clare Valley food trail
- Gleeson wetlands
- Lake Bumbunga
- Simpson Rices Creek
- Red Banks Conservation Park
- Burra Heritage Passport, taking in the Burra Monster Mines
- Bundaleer Forest at Jamestown
- Clare Gourmet Weekend
- Bungaree Station Tours – More Info